We use Time that you have to spare and give it back to you when there is no Time
The consulting company, Newell & Associates had a disk drive crash
six months after it began operations. And, even with a fully backed
up system on a tape drive, it took over five days to get a critical
computer system restored. Newell & Associates spent several months investigating
all the alternatives to manual backup systems. And, finally decided
that the best backup system is the one used by Fortune 500 companies.
Most fortune 500 companies use the same basic techniques to protect
- All their systems are completely automated
- The data is copied to a central location and then mirrored to
- Highly skilled technicians implement and monitor the process
The advantages to a typical business are enormous:
- All files are protected by state of the art encryption, only the
customer can retrieve their files
- Completely automated off-site protection
- Fast online recovery of any version of any protected file
- Easy installation and setup
- Only an internet connection is required, eliminating the need
for expensive backup equipment and media
- The backup server is monitored by highly skilled technicians whose
only job is to make sure the backups are performed properly
This is how it works....
We operate multiple off-site storage facilities for the user's data. At
the facilities, an account is maintained for each user. Each account is
protected by a password known only to the user!
The electronic vault system is set up so that at a preset time, usually
late at night, our software wakes up the your computer or server automatically, determines which files have been modified since
the last backup, compresses them, encrypts the data using the
Defense Encryption Standard for security. When the
data is ready the computer uses its Internet connection to contact our Servers,
establishes a secure link and
transmits the data.
Our Servers verify and store the data. Then the data is mirrored to one or
more geographically distinct data storage facilities. Optionally it can
also be mirrored to a dedicated mini-IOS hard drive drive (for very rapid
HIPAA compliant and ultra-reliable our clients include Governments,
Law Firms, Healthcare providers, Talent Agencies, SOHO, Human Resource providers as well as a host of
companies and people just like you.